Ultra Training with Nutribeet

I know I haven't posted in a bit. Been busy getting those miles in! As my next ultra gets closer, expect to see some more updates from me soon.

While putting in 30-40 miles a week, on top of instructing cycling classes, I've been pretty exhausted. Lots of wear and tear on my body. I've seen a lot of OCR athletes posting about Nutribeet so decided to give it a try and see if it the power of beets could help me!


For about the two months or so I've been using Nutribeet before and after my workouts for pre or post hydration. What I liked about Nutribeet was not just the beet juice powder, but also the added BCAAs. I've found that taking BCAAs after a tough workout really helped me recover quicker and repair my muscles faster. Plus the added B vitamins gave me a boost either before those early morning rides, or after a tough run.


There's a lot more awesome stuff packed into Nutribeet. Check out this breakdown of what all you'll find inside.
Courtesy: Raw Nutrition Labs
  • Beetroot Juice Concentrate (Non-GMO)
    • Accelerates cardiovascular performance
    • Enhances reaction time, cognitive function and muscle power
    • Supports healthy blood pressure & reduces elevated cholesterol
  • Amino Optimizer Matrix (L-Arginine & L-Citrulline)
    • Relaxes blood vessels for optimal nitric oxide production
    • Improves blood flow, circulation and oxygen efficiency
    • Helps muscles and organs function better and recover faster
  • Branched Chain Amino Acids 3:2:1 (L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine)
    • Enhances performance endurance and decreases fatigue
    • Supports hormone balance during intense training
    • Helps prevent muscle loss during long-duration-exercise
    • Reduces muscle soreness and accelerates recovery for greater training frequency
  • Electrolytes (Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium)
    • Regulates the body’s fluids for optimal hydration levels
    • Carries electrical charges responsible for stimulating muscles and nerves
    • Aids cellular function, blood volume and blood pressure
  • Vitamin B6 & B12
    • Improves the body’s ability to convert carbohydrates and glucose into energy
    • Supports proper function of the body’s cardiovascular, muscular, and nervous system
So, I'm sure you're wondering... does it work? I certainly found it very useful in my routine. I'm going to continue to use it all the way up to my upcoming ultra to see the full results. 


Now, I did get a few questions from friends/followers while testing Nutribeet. One was "does it make your pee turn red". Haha. Frequent consumption of beets or beet products CAN cause your "waste" to be red in color, but I never had that issue. You'll be glad to know, my pee has been normal colored.😂

I was also asked a lot about the TASTE. Thankfully, Nutribeet doesn't taste much like beets to me. The Black Cherry flavor is great and the beet powder made it pleasantly tart. It's not very sweet, which is great on my stomach. 

I also have to add that I really love the SCOOP inside the Nutribeet container. While you might not think much about that sort of thing, this scoop has a FUNNEL! Making it easy to pour into small-mouthed bottles and clean-free. It's the small things that matter and they really put a lot of thought into that and I really like it. 

But don't just take my word for it. My morning riders have really liked it too! Nutribeet sent me some samples for them and they really enjoyed it too. Also, Eric, one of those riders, got a whole container of Nutribeet and has been using it regularly this last month as well. 




If you've been wondering about trying beet juice powder, I'd highly recommend giving Nutribeet a try! The one container runs roughly $37 and has lasted me quite a while. 


I also recommend following Nutribeet on social. They offer deals and discounts often and have some great content out there with info, Nutribeet in action, and more. 



Thanks for reading! If you have more questions about Nutribeet, please feel free to drop them in the comments below. Happy Running! 

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it.  Beet Powder Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I also want to have these items with my High waist leggings short sport pants. Wonderful stuff to read and I am so delighted to find this valuable article that is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Social Media Influencer

Favorite Gear Giveaway!