Gear Discount Roundup

Who doesn't like new RUNNING GEAR?! Being a BibRavePro gives me the chance to pass along some seriously SWEET discounts on big name brands and all around awesome products. I've already purchased extras of everything listed because I enjoy them all that much.  Here's your chance to stock up as well for yourself.. or maybe even as a gift for that special runner in your life.


Stylish and affordable shades (review coming soon)! XX2i optics is offering 50%, yeah that's right... 50% off! 


Get 50% OFF XX2i with code "XX2iROCKS"! 

2XU Compression is by far on of my favorites! I've already got a pair of tights and two pair of compression shorts. And I'm constantly considering even more of their products.


Save 20% on 2XU with code "BIBRAVE20"
(expires 12/31/15)

We runners go through socks like crazy! You can check out what I thought about these Wigwam Performance Socks HERE. Spoiler Alert: I've already bought 4 new pair!


Get 15% OFF FREE SHIPPING on Wigwam Socks 
with code "10-WG615BR" 
(expires 10/31/15)

My all time favorite hydration packs and trail gear, Orange Mud, has a code as well! They have so much awesome gear, it's tough deciding sometimes what to leave out of my shopping cart. HAHA!


Save 15% with code "BIBRAVE" on any Orange Mud product.

*Stay tuned for a RACE DISCOUNT ROUNDUP coming soon!*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Social Media Influencer

Favorite Gear Giveaway!