Casual Fun. Serious Shades. My XX2i Bahamas1 Review

Disclaimer: I received a pair of XX2i Bahamas1 to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

When we run, we look for high-quality and function. But what about when we're not running? We look for style, comfort, quality and all around fun! And it's great when we can rely on one company to have all the above... no matter what the occasion.

I had previously tested the XX2i Australia1 performance shades (check out that review HERE). Seriously awesome shades for running. 


Fast forward to the XX2i Bahamas1. These are one of the newest lines of casual shades from XX2i, and are designed to be durable, protect you from the sun's rays, and make your friend's jealous of your style. 


The Bahamas1 come in a variety of colors/frames. Mine were the Crystal/Black with Polar Grey lenses. These shades were super lightweight and extremely durable (trust me.. I dropped them several times b/c I'm clumsy!) They also come with two more awesome, standard XX2i features: a Lifetime Warranty and 365 Day Return Policy.



I really loved the fit and the feel of these shades. And felt like they went with anything I was wearing: whether I was at a pool party or out on the town exploring a new city! 



I did try them out on a run, just to see how they would hold up. They felt great, even then. However, there is no rubber nose piece to keep them from sliding around when you get sweaty on the run. Personally, I would recommend only using them for short runs or for shorter workouts (like with November Project)... but if you just absolutely want a pair that doubles as both function and fashion, these would still work for both.



I definitely would recommend the XX2i Bahamas1. And what's better yet? You can save **50%** on a pair yourself with code "xx2irocks". That's HALF OFF! Plus, spend over $50 and you get a free trucker hat like this mine.



Be sure to follow XX2i on social media as well. They feature a lot of cool shades that'll make you want to collect each one for every occasion. 


Instagram@xx2i
Twitter@xx2i


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Social Media Influencer

Favorite Gear Giveaway!