I'm an Orange Mud Sponsored Athlete!

Drumroll please for one of my biggest announcements to date.... I'm officially an Orange Mud Sponsored Athlete for 2018!



😱😮😳

 ~pinches self~

~screams internally~

It's true, I've joined the Orange Mud Dirt Unit Elite group! I couldn't be more honored, humbled, and incredibly excited for the adventure ahead.

I've been an Orange Mud supporter 110% for some time now, and an ambassador since 2014. Since then, I've watched the company grow. I've been inspired and awed by the BADASS Orange Mud ambassadors (now called The Dirt Unit) on a daily basis.

Their products are incredibly innovative and beyond comparison, but it's also the people behind the company that have sealed my love for them for years. Amazing runners and cyclists themselves, they are constantly working hard to improve their gear at every corner. Being a part of the Orange Mud ambassador family has been my go-to resource for training advice, motivation, and I've made several close friends from it.


Orange Mud describes The Dirt Unit Elite group as "the best of the best on our crew in terms of speed, positive energy, spreading good vibes in our community, and are extra special to us." Yes, there are some who win races. All are incredible athletes. And to be included in this group is truly an honor. Because it means the people I look up to most, think that highly of me.


Now, I know what you're thinking: "THE DIRT UNIT ELITE--But you're not fast!" Well, correct. I may not win races, but everyone's definition of "elite" is different. To Orange Mud, here's how they define elite:
“One who is absolutely amazing in how they lead their life by living to the fullest. A person who is an ambassador for the sport. One who does something with the goal of taking aim and achieving their goals." synonyms: deed, act, move, undertaking, endeavor, effort, exertion

Orange Mud describes The Dirt Unit Elite group as "the best of the best on our crew in terms of speed, positive energy, spreading good vibes in our community, and are extra special to us." Yes, there are some who win races. All are incredible athletes. And to be included in this group is truly an honor. Because it means the people I look up to most, think that highly of me. 

Check out the full list of Orange Mud Sponsored Athletes. Highly recommend giving them a follow!

So, what does it mean to be a "sponsored athlete"? That is a definition that varies drastically as well. What I can tell you, is I'm not paid to talk about Orange Mud. Or to wear their gear. Orange Mud simply supports The Dirt Unit Elite with some gear they need to tackle their goals, and to keep being awesome. There might be other opportunities along the way, but the main thing is this: my genuine love for Orange Mud will remain just that, genuine. 

I look forward to sharing my Orange Mud adventures with you in the future. I've got some beasts to try and keep up with. But if you know me, I love a good challenge. So bring it! 


Thanks for reading and happy running! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Social Media Influencer

Favorite Gear Giveaway!

The Compression Shorts Debate & North Moore Review